Thank You For Your Payment!
We are looking forward to working with you!
Thank you for signing up for the Caribbean Castaway Club influencer program. Both Crystal and I look forward to helping your business grow! Here are the next steps after payment.
Step 1: I (Ryan) will start to build out your Club page. For that I will need photography and copy. If you have a link to a Google Driver or Dropbox folder that stores your photos, that would be great. If you do not, you can email me photos or let me know I can download photos from your website or Facebook page. For the copy (text on your page) you can email me what you’d like your page to say or tell me I can copy what you have on your website. I will link to your site’s different pages and encourage people to contact with questions and reservation/bookings.
Step 2: Once the page is done, I will email you a link for approval. I will make any changes you like. Once approved by you, I’ll make an announcement on all the RumShopRyan Caribbean Castaway social media channels letting everyone know you are the newest member of the club.
Step 3: We begin on-going social media promotions for you.
Thank you again and cheers!
The Power of Digital Influence
In a time when adblock usage is soaring and consumer trust in advertising is at an all-time low, influencer marketing is the best way to make sure your messages are seen, heard, and remembered.
Influencer Marketing STATS
- Influencer marketing content delivers 11X higher ROI than traditional forms of digital marketing. (TapInfluence study with Nielsen Catalina Solutions, 2016)
- 74% of people turn to social networks for guidance on purchase decisions. (Ogilvy Cannes, 2014)
- 49% of people say they rely on recommendations from influencers when making purchase decisions. (Twitter and Annalect, 2016)
- 40% of people say they’ve purchased an item online after seeing it used by an influencer on Instagram, Twitter, Vine, or YouTube (Twitter and Annalect, 2016)
- Only 14% of people can recall the last time they saw an ad and identify the offer it was promoting. (Infolinks, 2013)
- Twitter users report a 5.2X increase in purchase intent when exposed to promotional content from influencers. (Twitter and Annalect, 2016)
- 96% of people believe that the advertising industry does not act with integrity—69% of these people attribute their mistrust to the advertisers’ desire to sell more effectively. (IPSOS, 2015)
- 73% of marketers say that they have allocated budget for influencer marketing. (Forrester, 2015)
- 71% of marketers believe that ongoing ambassadorships or influencer programs are the most effective form of influencer marketing. (TapInfluence & Altimeter, June 2016)