Welcome to Treasure Cay Beach Marina & Golf Resort – Abaco, Bahamas
Treasure Cay Beach Marina & Golf Resort is set along more than 3.5 miles of crescent shaped beach with sugar-soft, powdery white sand. Our town house–style accommodations include garden or marina view rooms & 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos. Treasure Cay’s fabulously designed Dick Wilson gem stretches a healthy 6,985 yards from the back tees with fairways framed with thick island vegetation. Our well protected deep water 150 slip full service marina is one of the largest & wildly considered one of the nicest throughout The Bahamas. Come see what all the fuss is about! Visit us on line at https://treasurecay.com.
Treasure Cay Resort Highlights
- Most convenient location in Treasure Cay
- More than 3.5 miles of crescent shaped beach with sugar-soft, powdery white sand
- Town house–style accommodations include garden or marina view rooms & 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos.
- Depending on the configuration, you may have full-size refrigerators, toaster ovens, and small dining counters or an upstairs town house spacious living–dining area, full kitchens, loft bedroom, and a balcony.
- 18-hole, 6,985-yard (6,387 meters) championship golf course designed by Dick Wilson
- The Resort is served by two airports; Treasure Cay (TCB) & Marsh Harbor (MHH).
- On site amenities & activities
- Beach and pool lounge chairs
- Fitness Center
- Scuba diving, and snorkeling
- Hobie cats
- banana boat rentals.
- Multiple on site restaurants and bars, including:
- Coco Beach Bar & Grill, famous for its Bahamian drink specialties and local grilled favorites
- The indoor Spinnaker restaurant serves Bahamian and Continental cuisine
- Tipsy Seagull – A more casual, kid-friendly poolside bar with Thursday-night pizza, also a popular happy-hour destination, with live music and dancing several each week.
- Junkanoo’s Javas – Coffee bar and Snack bar next to the Tipsy Seagull
Treasure Cay Marina Highlights
Our well protected deep water 150 slip full service marina is one of the largest & wildly considered one of the nicest throughout the Bahamas. Centrally located within Treasure Cay Beach Marina & Golf Resort; the docks are just a few steps from our award winning beach, the hotel, restaurants and local services.
- 164-slip marina
- GPS INFO : 26.0 Degrees, 39.59 N Latitude
- VHF Channel : 16
- Fuel : Diesel & Gas
- Metered Electric
- 30/50/100 Amps
- Dockside: Water, Phone, Cable and free WiFi
- Restrooms & Showers
- Coin Laundry
- Liquor Store
- Car, golf Cart, Bike and Boat rentals
- Excursion Office
- Hardware Store
- BTC Store
- Marine Store
- Pet Friendly
Treasure Cay Golf Highlights
Treasure Cay’s fabulously designed Dick Wilson gem stretches a healthy 6,985 yards from the back tees with fairways framed with thick island vegetation. Classically styled elevated green complexes are well protected and can be hard to hold when the winds are up. Not to worry though, the resort’s chilled island vibe will keep your rounds relaxed.
Special island golf events and unlimited play packages are updated regularly.
- Holes : 18
- Year Built : 1968
- Architect : Dick Wilson
- Tee Times : No tee times needed
- Cart Rental : Yes
- Driving Range : Yes
- Pro Shop : 242-365-8045
- Golf Director : Steve Pedican
- Rental Clubs Available
- Special Replay Rates Available for 9 & 18 Holes.