Delicious rum, refreshing island beer, and a tropical island with two personalities..sign up me!
Did I tempt you as well? Good.
This November 4th and 5th the Caribbean Rum & Beer Festival is heading back to one of the Caribbean’s most exciting islands, St Maarten.
The Festival is a boutique style event which maintains a reputation for providing festival goers with an opportunity to increase their understanding of a varied selection of quality rum and beers. This year’s intimate, outdoor setting is sure to give all who attend a great experience and a chance to learn about some of the best rums from an international panel of rum experts.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A range of Rum & Beer Exhibitors from the Caribbean & beyond offering products to sample & bottles to purchase
- Intriguing master classes on a variety of Rum & Beer related subjects presented by international experts
- The highly competitive ‘Rum Cocktail Wars’ Bartender Competition
- An area dedicated to the pleasures of ‘Rum & Cigars’
- Deliciously creative culinary demonstrations of cooking with rum & beer
- Sweet Caribbean music
- Cocktails, cocktails & more cocktails
- Oh yes & let us not forget the over 100 different rum and beers to sample
Demonstrations of cooking with rum & beer are always a great favorite with our audience, and the Mixologist rum cocktail competition is hi-energy, competitive and makes for great viewing.
The food on offer is authentic Caribbean with Creole influences which beautifully compliments the rum and beer. As each day progresses the sweet sound of live steel pan music makes way for 2 hours of live music from regional artistes, who will close out both days of the Festival. This is the Caribbean ‘Island Style’ and you are invited to come enjoy the vibe.
Entry price includes:
- Free access to more than 100 rum & beer samples
- Free access to cocktail samples
- Free access to food demo samples
- Free entry to Master Classes and tastings presented by industry experts
- Music, entertainment & a great Caribbean vibe
The two day Caribbean Rum & Beer Festival is happening at Festival Village, Cay Hill, Philipsburg
Visit RumandBeerFestival.com or contact Festival Director Ms. Cheryl Collymore (246) 262 0314
***Join our Patreon Castaway Crew. For LIVE broadcasts, exclusive content and other perks! Please become a Patron and support our content creation so we can bring more of it to you.
If you aren’t familiar with Patreon, it’s an online platform that allows you to support the work of your favorite creators. Giving them a chance to continue working on their creations without having to worry about where their next meal is going to come from! Thank you so much!