If you’re anything like me, you let your imagination wander when soaking in the beautiful vistas of the Caribbean. Sometimes that beauty is so strong you forget to breath and get a little weak in the knees. I think that’s why the following spots have special places to sit and let the moment consume you.
The following are some special places that should you find yourself, I encourage you to have a seat and soak it all in like I did. There’s just something romantic and powerful about a old bench, a worn hammock, or a colorful chair that was specificly placed there so everyone can stop, have a seat, and enjoy the island view.
1. Sapphire Beach, St. Thomas USVI
2. Anegada Beach Club, Anegada BVI
3. Captiva Island, Florida
4. Ivan’s Beach Bar, White Bay – Jost Van Dyke, BVI
5. Holland House Hotel, St. Maarten
6. Warderick Wells, Exuma Bahamas
7. Sapphire Beach, St. Thomas USVI
8. Hope Town Harbour Lodge, Abacos Bahamas