If you’re anything like me, you let your imagination wander when soaking in the beautiful vistas of the Caribbean. Sometimes that beauty is so strong you forget to breath and get a little weak in the knees. I think that’s why the following spots have special places to sit and let the moment consume you.
The following are some special places that should you find yourself, I encourage you to have a seat and soak it all in like I did. There’s just something romantic and powerful about a old bench, a worn hammock, or a colorful chair that was specificly placed there so everyone can stop, have a seat, and enjoy the island view.
1. Sapphire Beach, St. Thomas USVI
2. Anegada Beach Club, Anegada BVI
3. Captiva Island, Florida
4. Ivan’s Beach Bar, White Bay – Jost Van Dyke, BVI
5. Holland House Hotel, St. Maarten
6. Warderick Wells, Exuma Bahamas
7. Sapphire Beach, St. Thomas USVI
8. Hope Town Harbour Lodge, Abacos Bahamas
9. Castaway Cay – Northern Exumas, Bahamas
10. Loblolly Beach, Anegada BVI
As I was putting this post together I couldn’t help but day dream and think back about each one of these spots. I can say for certainty that at each location the “pinch me” feeling was rolling around my pirate mind. Makes me long for more islands exploration and return visits to scenic coastlines.
If you had to choose, which place would you most want to sit down and take in the island beauty?