I can almost feel it now, the wind blowing across my face with the blazing blue water of the Exumas flowing past as I stand there on the bow of Mermaid Tales. It’s a life-altering feeling that I want you to experience. That’s why I’m working with Captain Mike of Tropical Escape Yacht Charters, I want to change your perspective on the world.
The next Castaway Cruises are coming up and the pirates and mermaids that have booked are starting to get restless with excitement. It’s short notice but there is still room on the July 6th-13th Exuma cruise that leaves out of Nassau. Let me know if you’re interested.
As promised, Captain Mike and myself have been working to bring you many more opportunities to cruise through the beautiful waters of the Bahamas and Florida Keys. This is your chance to be a part of a yacht charter at a fantastic price. We use the “Share the Cruise” format so that the price is split between all booking passengers.
Here are dates for Castaway Cruises taking place later this year.
- The early July trip is now July 6th-13th and has space. Other trips below.
- The next Bimini cruise is a 4 day trip the first week of August – $599pp*
- A Cruise down the Florida Keys/Key West is scheduled for mid September – $899pp
- An Abacos cruise in September is still coming together, no date set but looking at Labor Day weekend – $999pp*
- Next Exumas trip will be mid October – $999pp
- Abacos cruise mid November – $999pp*
- Florida Keys/Key West cruise; 7 days is over Thanksgiving weekend – $999pp
- The Christmas/New Year time period is still open and unscheduled. We may be in the Virgin Islands at that time and for the first 4-5 months of 2016 in the upper Caribbean.
Let me know if you have any question. I’m happy to help you experience an island hopping adventure you will never forget.
A look at the beautiful Mermaid Tales you’ll be enjoying.
Again, let me know if you have any questions. You can email me at rumshopryan (at) gmail.com.