“Tequila Happy” – Song From Jake and the Half Conched Band’s New Album

Haven’t we all been a little “Tequila Happy” at some point? Nope, not me, never!

Tequila Happy is the first single from the upcoming “Nothing But Sun” album from Jake and the Half Conched Band. I love the song and you can definitely hear the quality in the production. From their first album Life on the Gulf, then to Salt in my Veins and now Nothing But Sun–each album gets better. I’m no music critic, but I can see this band getting bigger and bigger.

Give “Tequila Happy” a listen below and let me know what you think.

Tequila Happy – Jake and the Half Conched Band

You can pre-order Nothing But Sun at www.lifeonthegulf.com

I’ll let you know when the new album is out and available on iTunes. Can’t wait to hear the rest!

By | 2016-12-31T11:57:40+00:00 October 15th, 2013|Salt Life Sound (Music)|8 Comments

1. Corey E October 15, 2013 at 4:25 pm

this song is guaranteed to be a hit in the trop rock scene, if not something bigger. I agree that the quality and sound gets better with each album. I’m impatiently waiting for this album to get released.

RumShopRyan October 15, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Me too Corey, I love that they release these songs to get people excited, but know I want more! Excitement achieved!

3. Amanda November 5, 2013 at 12:20 pm

Awesome song….THAT’s a hit if I ever heard one.

RumShopRyan November 5, 2013 at 7:02 pm

I couldn’t agree more Amanda! Cheers!

5. Darylene Gwillim January 12, 2014 at 5:45 pm

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Tequia Happy! Now that song makes me happy!

RumShopRyan January 13, 2014 at 9:21 am

Glad you like the song Darylene! I can’t wait to hear the rest of the album!

7. […] is the second single from the up coming Nothing But Sun album, the first was Tequila Happy which you can see here. Jake Thomas, lead singer of Jake and the Half Conched Band, is a true Castaway. His songs […]

8. […] is the second single from the up coming Nothing But Sun album, the first was Tequila Happy which you can see here. Jake Thomas, lead singer of Jake and the Half Conched Band, is a true Castaway. His songs […]