New “THE LIFE” Castaway Shirts Have Arrived!

“THE LIFE”, is something we’re all searching for. Isn’t that why we wake up everyday, drive our steel horse across town and work for the man? We save our pennies for years and years, all with the dream of not having to work anymore and calling our own shots.

If you’re reading this then chances are your “THE LIFE”, consists of sinking your toes into powder white sand, coconut palms swaying over head, and that all important boat drink in hand. It might consist of buying that fairy tale sail boat and bouncing around the Caribbean, landing on your St. Somewhere every other month and living “THE LIFE” of a Jimmy Buffett song.

That’s the feeling I want you to have every time you put on one of these new Castaway t-shirts. They won’t magically transport your body to the coast of somewhere beautiful, but maybe, just maybe, they will take your mind there.

Enough rambling, here are the shirts!

[/caption]
RumShopRyan tshirt

Front of the Shirt

We have men’s and women’s shirts. The men’s shirts are Steel Blue in color and sizes range from small to 3XL.

The women’s shirts are a Cardinal Red and sizes range from small to 2XL.

Castaway t-shirts

"THE LIFE" Castaway T-shirts

I hope you guys like the new style, I know I do. I’m going to head to the beach pretty soon and get some good “out in the wild” model shots.

You can purchase the shirts below by using the shopping cart.

Mens or Womens
Sizes

We also have Castaway Hats and Koozies to round out your collection.

Thanks for loving “THE LIFE” as much as I do Castaways!

Please subscribe and Follow on Facebook and Twitter
www.Facebook.com/RumShopRyan
www.Twitter.com/RumShopRyan

By | 2016-12-31T11:58:15+00:00 July 14th, 2011|Castaway Gear|11 Comments

1. Sandy Parker July 14, 2011 at 10:23 am

Love this design. I’m going to order some right now before you run out.

RumShopRyan July 14, 2011 at 1:07 pm

Thanks Sandy! They are going quickly! Cheers!

3. Cindy Normann July 18, 2011 at 8:12 pm

Are the shirts 100% cotton?

4. Shirley July 19, 2011 at 6:27 am

Love the shirts. Count me in and save some till I get back from “working for the man!!” for which I am grateful for.

5. Shirley July 19, 2011 at 6:30 am

Any discount for S&H if buying more than one?

RumShopRyan July 19, 2011 at 8:30 am

Hi Shirley! Yes, let me know how many you want and I can reduce the shipping for you. Cheers!

7. TimD July 29, 2011 at 11:30 pm

Ordered the “The Life” t-shirt tonight after seeing the Twitter offer. Will the “Rum” castaway tee just be sent with it? Looking forward to getting it. Got the hat a couple of weeks ago and turned a few people on to your site.

RumShopRyan July 30, 2011 at 9:28 am

Thanks Tim! Yes, I’ll just add the “RUM” t-shirt to the package. Thanks for the order! Feel free to post photos of you living “THE LIFE” in the gear on our Facebook page. Cheers!

9. Roy Patchett December 15, 2011 at 10:25 pm

Hi Ryan, we are going to St. Kitts with friends in Jasn. Any chance I could order 4 shirts and they would be here before Christmas?

RumShopRyan December 16, 2011 at 12:00 am

Hey Roy, email me the sizes you need and I’ll let you know if I have all that you need. I’ll send them 2 day mail to get them to you before Christmas. Email is rumshopryan@gmail.com Thanks!

11. jual baju muslimah January 14, 2015 at 2:54 am

Nothing is hotter this season than the classic shirtdress, which is
    tailored enough for work but still exudes a sassy attitude.
    So, young men must try to make a clever choice between them.
    Petite women can begin to look overwhelmed if the earrings they are wearing are too large, but this isn’t always the
    case. Create the look, pair up skinny jeans and your favourite
    singlet with some fabulous nude peephole toed stilettos, for that chic, sexy look.