It’s almost time to embark to the isle of St. Kitts on the Marriott Beach Blogger adventure. 13 days, but who’s counting.
The good people at the Marriott and I got on the phone and were discussing all the activities that there is to do on property and on the island. So much so that it will be impossible to fit it all into a 5 day trip. We decided the best way to choose the activities for me to write about was to have the Castaways vote on them! After all, you’re the ones responsible for sending this bald pirate on the Beach Blogger trip.
The Marriott Caribbean & Mexican Resorts has set up a Facebook page to collect the votes. On the left hand side, under the main photo you’ll see a tab that says “Beach Blogger Voting“, click that and cast your votes.
Here are the daily activities you’ll be choosing from.
- Have moonlight mojitos at the Key Cigar & Rum Bar
- Try some soothing Emerald Mist Spa treatments
- Climb the sleeping Mount Liamuiga volcano
- Jet ski along the clear blue Caribbean coast
- Trek along the Valley of the Giants rainforest tour
- Explore Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park
- Tee it up on the Royal St. Kitts Golf Course
- Catch a sunset Catamaran cruise
- Visit beachfront rum shops like the Shiggidy Shack
- Experience the island in an off-road ATV
- Double down at the Royal Beach Casino
- Zipline through the luscious rainforest
Thanks for voting everyone. Can’t wait to see the adventures you’re going to be sending me on.