The Flip Flop Addiction Continues – Cushe Manuka Fearless

Shhhh, no one tell my girl friend, but I have a new pair of flip flops. How many is too many? Addiction? Nah.

The new addition to the flip flop family are a pair of sweet Manuka Fearless flip flops from my favorite shoe company, Cushe. I’ve written about Cushe sandals before and talked about how I love there unique style and design. They somehow speak to my island soul. So of course I had to get more.

The Fearless is the perfect beach assault flip flop. Ruggedly built with a soft rubber sole that allows the sand to easily roll off and a comfortable upper silicon strap.

[/caption]

Comfort is important, but so are looks. I like the Fearless because they flat out look cool. Isn’t that why we buy a lot of things?

I’ve talked about how many of the sandals and flip flops on the market today all look alike. It’s easy to see as you scan the pages of Zappos.com.  You’ll see sandal after sandal, all with the same basic design as other brands. Boring. Then you’ll see a select few that will catch your eye with their stylish design, and that’s how I stumbled upon the Cushe brand. They just looked different, and of course cool. I didn’t want to look like every other Joe Blow when walking the streets and beaches of southwest Florida and the Caribbean. It’s the same reason I love Sun Lyon Studio’s island jewelry so much, it’s just different and unique.

Cushe Sandals

Cushe Fearless Flip Flop

So there you have it, the newest addition to the flip flop collection. Collection…I like that word. Obsession, addiction…not so much. Hey, shouldn’t a Caribbean travel writer have a butt load of sandals and flip flops? Wouldn’t be much of a beach brat if I didn’t.  Besides, I think a lot of you Castaways are just like me, always looking for that next pair of  flip flops to waste away a sunny day in. Let those toes breathe people!

Follow on Facebook and Twitter
www.Facebook.com/RumShopRyan
www.Twitter.com/RumShopRyan

By | 2016-12-31T11:58:31+00:00 April 28th, 2011|1. Product Reviews|11 Comments

1. Lorrie April 28, 2011 at 10:32 am

You know what I realized today as I am about to go onto Cushe sandals’ website??? I have been spending money since I found out about rumshopryan.com–Castaways hat, Costa sunglasses and now Cushe Sandals….Just because you have an Addiction/Obsession, shouldn’t everyone??? LOL! Great recommendations, by the way, I have loved everything I have ordered from your recommendations! Keep up the great work, don’t know how long my wallet can keep up though!

2. Michelle April 28, 2011 at 10:36 am

Love it Ryan! Yes, others with that “island soul” get your flip flop “collection!” When going to church this past Easter Sunday I wore a pair of flip flops!! LOL! My shoe collection pretty much consists of flip flops, more flip flops and well…flip flops! Sweet summertime is just around the corner and I just booked our stay in STJ this morning for my 29th birthday( for the 11th time!) trip! Let the countdown begin!

RumShopRyan April 28, 2011 at 10:39 am

Thanks for the comment Lorrie! I’m glad you like the recommendations. I soooo know what you mean and spending money. This little hobby of mine (RumShopRyan) has put a dent in the wallet. I see something that takes my mind to the islands and I have to have it. One, because I love it. Two, because I know you guys would love it and want to know about it. I really do try and practice self control sometimes, but what fun is that.

RumShopRyan April 28, 2011 at 10:43 am

I’m jealous Michelle! STJ is my favorite. Thanks for letting me know I’m not the only one with a “collecting” hobby. Enjoy your trip! Cheers.

5. BahamasDread April 28, 2011 at 11:05 am

Ahh rummy, some addictions are so much fun!!

6. Cushe US April 28, 2011 at 12:09 pm

Yo Ryan!
    Glad you are liking your new flip flops! They definitely fit your whole style and will protect your feet from that hot sand. Just so you and your readers know, we are giving away free Cushe stickers to whoever sends their physical address to cusheus@gmail.com
    Keep rocking your smooth kicks and stay awesome as always!
    -The Cushe US Team

7. Luke May 7, 2011 at 2:02 pm

Alright dude, your post got me – just ordered a pair of these. I’m trusting your endorsement – don’t let me down!

Only 19.99 on Cushe website right now if others are considering these, btw.

RumShopRyan May 8, 2011 at 10:19 am

Let me know what you think when you get them Luke. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. Cheers!

9. Luke May 23, 2011 at 11:49 am

Got the sandals – very cool look. Size wise they seem to run a little big – did you find that to be the case with yours?

10. Allen October 4, 2011 at 9:56 pm

Wow! I have the exact same pair of Cushe sandals as the one you have shown in the picture! Love the looks and the feel of these sandals.

RumShopRyan October 5, 2011 at 5:40 pm

Yeah, I love my pair Allen. Looking to expand my collection!