If You Were Stranded On A Deserted Island…

Crashing waves wake you from a daze as you open your eyes to find yourself all alone on a tropical spit of land. Your boat has sunk to the oblivion of Davie Jones Locker and it’s contents are lost.  Sounds like grand time right?

Just when you thought all was lost, a genie appears ready to give you 3 things to have with you on the island. What would you pick?

Okay, this situation is totally fiction but it’s Friday…let’s have a little fun!

I pose the question to you…

If you were stranded on a deserted island and you could only have 3 things with you, what would that be?

I am looking forward to reading your answers!

Side Note: I still have quite a few Castaway Wristbands left. If you would like one click here. Koozies coming soon!

Have a great Labor Day weekend Castaways!

By | 2010-09-03T09:42:52+00:00 September 3rd, 2010|RSR Stories|8 Comments

1. Josh September 3, 2010 at 10:23 am

You saw my answers before… but just wanted to comment and say I love the picture you chose to accompany the article, lol

RumShopRyan September 3, 2010 at 11:17 am

Thanks Josh. Cheers and have a great weekend.!

I case you guys were wondering, I would pick…

1. A beautiful woman (my girl friend)
    2. A computer with internet ( So I could blog about the island!)
    3. Endless supply of ice cold Corona

3. payton September 3, 2010 at 12:46 pm

The 3 things I would have to have to accompany me if stranded would be first off my wonderful husband, plenty of RUM =) and some kind of device to keep the island-spirited music (Marley, Buffett, Chesney, etc…) playin.

4. Susan September 3, 2010 at 12:58 pm

1. Kennychesney
    2. books galore
    3 a good cook

5. BahamasDread September 3, 2010 at 1:23 pm

1. an endless supply of Kaliks
    2. a beautiful girl
    3. A trusty knife, so I could hunt in the wild and clean all the fish i will be catching to go along with those Kaliks, and keep me and the cutey well fed and drunk!! 🙂

6. Kathy September 3, 2010 at 4:42 pm

1. a boat
    2. computer
    3. Matthew David McConaughey

7. Michelle September 3, 2010 at 9:36 pm

1. My boyfriend because knowing him he would build us a sailboat so that we could go out and enjoy the ocean before coming back to the hut he built for us to live in and then he would either kill or harvest something to make for dinner…e we would LOVE to live on a deserted tropical island!
    2. Hawaiian Tropic SPF 45 Chap Stick…I don’t want to have burnt chapped lips.
    3. Our yellow lab Gus…he loves beach livin’ as much as us!

8. KennyCsgirl September 5, 2010 at 9:52 am